Lightning Clutch Ring
Lightning Clutch Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Lightning Clutch Ring Effects
- Grants the user bonus lightning damage and reduces the player's physical defense by 80 points.
- Lowers the wearer's defence against all types of physical attack by 80 points.
- The ring seems to add a varying bonus of damage to both lightning weapons and miracles.
- The ring seems to add a bonus of +30 AR to the lightning damage on weapons.
Lightning Clutch Ring Locations
- After entering the Dragon's Sanctum there is a closed door on the left side, use the Eternal Sanctum Key to open it. Inside there are 2 Sanctum Priestess and 5 chests. The ring is inside the 2nd chest from the left.
- The ring affects lightning damage on both weapons and miracles with the cost of the defense reduction. This ring's effect does stack with the Sun Seal.
- The ring's total bonus may be more powerful if the lightning AR itself is higher, some testing will be needed.
- It seems to add 15 damage to weapons infused with lightning, 30 to weapons with innate lightning damage, and somewhere above 30 for a weapon with innate lightning damage that's infused with lightning.