Lion Mage Set
|Requirements & Bonus|
Lion Mage Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Robe/cuffs/skirt worn by Lion Clan mages."
"The Lion Clan are an offshoot race that appear in historical records quite abruptly, as if one day they climbed out of the depths of the very earth itself."
- Found in Shaded Woods, around Shaded Ruins bonfire, in a chest past a petrified Lion Warrior and guarded by a Basilisk (there's another chest with only petrified Lion Warrior next to it).
- Note: The chest also contains a Fragrant Branch of Yore, so a branch is not lost in collecting this armor.
- Still at this location in the Scholar Of The First Sin edition.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Cuffs offer second highest magic and lightning defense (both almost equal to that of Desert Sorceress gloves), and second highest dark defense (equal to that of Black Witch gloves and Bone King cuffs).
- Oddly, no Lion Mages appear in the game.
- This armor set can actually be collected without using a Fragrant Branch by using an exploit in the way the game processes jumping at 30fps, by jumping over the broken wall behind the chest with a low enough equip load. (Does not work in SOTFS version unless fps is lowered to 30) This will leave you trapped behind the petrified Lion, so a Homeward Bone will be required to escape without using the Fragrant Branch.
- Set increases cast speed.
- Each piece of the set increases cast speed by 5.2% rounded DOWN to the nearest whole value.
- Effects are compounded by Clear Bluestone Ring (more testing required).
- Effects are compounded by wearing multiple pieces of the set.
X Base Cast Speed = +Y Cast Speed from each individual Lion Mage piece.
- 39 = +2
- 58 = +3
- 77 = +4
- 97 = +5
- 116 = +6
- 135 = +7
- 154 = +8
- 174 = +9
- 193 = +10
- 212 = +11
- 231 = +12
- 250 = +13
- 270 = +14
- 289 = +15
- 308 = +16
- 327 = +17
- 348 = +18
- 366 = +19
- 385 = +20
- 404 = +21
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Lion Mage Robe B 0 2.2 40|
|Lion Mage Cuffs E 0 1.4 40|
|Lion Mage Skirt E 0 1.4 40|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Combine this with Black Hood and Clear Bluestone Ring, and enter pew-pew mode.
You can jump on 20FPS
I don't know if you can on 60fps or not
I'm play on ps4 and i try jump but I can't did it
But i did it when i try to do parrywalk glitch
So try that
idk man... its objectively one of the best sets for a mage... but muh fashion... my spells are so slow but i look so good :(
this armor is great with Nude mods
It says armor doesnt doesnt give specific benefits. But each piece of this set gives 5% increased spell cast rate.
The locayion is wrong in the softs version please update