Lion Warrior Set
|Requirements & Bonus|
Lion Warrior Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
Red cape worn by Lion Clan warriors.
The Lion Clan are an offshoot race that have no ties to humans, and would murder anyone with the curious notion of approaching them.
The lion clansmen seem to despise their own looks, as they hate being seen.
- Cape, cuffs and skirt are dropped by Lion Clan Warrior in Shaded Woods (only found next to Shaded Ruins bonfire).
- Helm and alternative chestpiece – Red Lion Warrior Cape – are dropped by Golden-maned Lion Warrior found below the arena with Manscorpion Tark. That lion spawns only once and both items are rare drops.
- [Scholar of the First Sin] That lion is moved to ruins straight on the path from bonfire.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Cuffs offer the highest curse resistance.
- Skirt offers third highest curse resistance.
- All pieces of the set reduce falling damage (the effect is weaker compared to Silvercat Ring). All pieces stack with each other and with other items having that effect.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Lion Warrior Helm E 0 0.5 40|
|Lion Warrior Cape B 0 1.5 55|
|Lion Warrior Cuffs E 0 1.3 40|
|Lion Warrior Skirt E 0 1.2 40|