Llewellyn Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Armor reinforced with rare geisteel. Belonged to Chancellor Wellager."
"Gloves/Shoes reinforced with rare geisteel. Excellent defensive gear that is both light and sturdy."
"Quality equipment that is both light and strong. Crafted by the castle's resident master smith Llewellyn, and supplied only to a selected few.
His work easily identified by its lack of ostentation, Llewellyn focused solely on an economy of simplicity and strength."
- Dropped by Stone Knights in King's Passage.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- The helm that was previously associated with this set during the network test is now part of the Drangleic Set.
- Chancellor Wellager wears this set.
- Known as the Drang Armor Set in Dark Souls III.
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Llewellyn Armor B 17 6.8 85|
|Llewellyn Gloves D 2 3.1 85|
|Llewellyn Shoes D 4 3.1 85|