Loyce Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
Helm (Armor, Gauntlets, Leggings) of a Knight of Loyce.
These Knights of Loyce were devoted guardians of this land that delved valiantly into the depths of chaos, never to return. The few that survived remain in Eleum Loyce, now frozen over, awaiting the call of their master. "
- Given in pieces by Alsanna, Silent Oracle for collecting Loyce Souls from Charred Loyce Knights in The Old Chaos:
- 5 souls – gauntlets and leggings;
- 15 souls – armor (chestpiece);
- 35 souls – helm.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Upgraded physical defenses are only 25% higher.
- While slightly inferior to Charred Loyce Set statwise, this set is more durable and weighs less.
- Each piece of the set absorbs 10 HP from each defeated foe ONLY if said foe's gender is opposite to yours. This effect stacks between pieces, as well as with pieces of Charred Loyce Set, Ivory King set, Wicked Eye Greatshield, Butcher's Knife and any version of Ring of the Evil Eye.
- Curiously, the helmet moves with a character's shoulders, which often creates unnatural-appearing head movements.
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Loyce Helm C 6 6.3 85|
|Loyce Armor A 20 12.3 85|
|Loyce Gauntlets C 10 4.4 85|
|Loyce Leggings C 12 7.5 85|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Looks great with Saint’s Hood.
Female character, Loyce set, Ivory Crown, Loyce Shield, Eleum Loyce weapon, Ring of Restoration, Ring of Evil Eye = everlasting knight?
It says opposite gender but playing as a female and killing a desert pyromancer with the full set still gives health. Also, the helmet is meant to move with the shoulders, frogmouthed Helmets are typically bolted to the chest piece for jousting
The cooler Ruin set.
im farming this set on all my coop characters, yes its a chore but i will look both fabulous and silly
Gender: Has no bearing on ability
Loyce Armor: Hold my beer
The tactical advantage of using female characters
The helmet looks too silly for me. I'm a big boy.
My favorite part about this armor is when your character shakes his head as he walks, its just funny to see, he looks like he so happy walking down the street on a sunny day. Praise the sun btw
what I miss in DS3...good looking knight armors...and poise
When you have 2500hp and enemies do around 500dmg-1600dmg per hit; Is +40hp after each kill worth it? No, no it's not...
Even with all of the life stealing items in the game stacked together, it's still terrible.
Want this set so bad. Glad it takes 35 souls and not 50. Have about 17 thus far.
try to get all 4 knights in the bossfight and some phantoms. And when the boss spawns banish phantoms and do it again. took 2 hours
Worth farming for