|Requirements & Bonus|
Lucatiel's Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Mask attached to a ceremonial hat. Belonged to Lucatiel of Mirrah.
Normally hats and masks are separate, but these two have been adjoined."
"Vest/Gloves/Trousers worn by knights while on travel. Belonged to Lucatiel of Mirrah.
Only those who have distinguished themselves on the battlefield were admitted into the elite ranks of Mirrah's official order of knights.
It is common to hear of a peasant's dream of striving for knighthood as an escape from hardship, but who would ever think it possible?
- Given by Lucatiel of Mirrah in Aldia's Keep if she had been summoned and survived 3 boss encounters.
- Mask drops from Lucatiel if she is killed, other pieces are sold by Merchant Hag Melentia (18k).
- A maskless version of her hat can be obtained in Crown of the Ivory King DLC.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Vest offers second highest lightning defense (almost equal to that of Archdrake, Priestess and Saint's robes).
- Boots offer second highest lightning defense (almost equal to that of Desert Sorceress, Priestess and White Priest skirts).
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Lucatiel's Mask D 0 2.0 65|
|Lucatiel's Vest B 0 6.0 65|
|Lucatiel's Gloves D 0 2.0 65|
|Lucatiel's Trousers E 0 4.0 65|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
One of the best armor sets not just because it looks amazing, but from a practicality aspect too. That's a great defense to weight ratio for normal titanite upgraded gear.
I'm gonna use the rapier, work hook, and this set and become Captain Hook YARRRRRRRRRR