|Requirements & Bonus|
Manikin Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Mask of the Manikins of Harvest Valley. A fickle queen gave them life, and tore off their faces. How else could she forgive those who dared gaze upon her?"
Top/Gloves/Boots: "[Armor piece] of the manikins of Harvest Valley.
The peculiar art of puppetry is vestige of the two lost lands. A queen breathed life into these dolls with the very miasma that afflicted her poison-drenched bosom, so that she would have slaves to serve her temperamental will."
- Dropped by Manikins in Earthen Peak, except for mask.
- Mask is found just above Central Earthen Peak bonfire, next to jars filled with poison.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Mask offers second highest bleed resistance (equal to that of Heide Knight Iron Mask).
- Boots offer third highest bleed resistance (almost equal to that of Monastery boots).
- All pieces of the set hold third or fourth place in physical defense to weight ratio (40 def per 1 unit of weight), which makes this set the best choice of lightweight armor.
- From Software had to change the mask design due to legal issues with Naruto anime/manga, which is probably also why manikins met in-game are headless. Maybe Fromsoft had no time or desire to redesign their heads with new mask. Also, the abomination this mask is now could be the result of the original artist getting too offended by copyright problem. (Source needed.)
- A mod is available that changes mask's looks to how it was in the trailer (as any texture mod, it requires and is only compatible with DX9 version of the game).
- Download from .
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Manikin Mask E 0 1.8 65|
|Manikin Top B 0 2.3 65|
|Manikin Gloves E 0 1.2 65|
|Manikin Boots E 0 1.6 65|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
those boots are high fashion
"The peculiar art of puppetry is vestige of the two lost lands"? Well, it's not lost anymore, but the soulsborne community has condemn everyone for pointing out the obvious.
Are you wearing th- "The chanel boots? Yeah I am."
anyone with a manikin mask that i've met on ps3 is a bro and a half and always has some ****ing crazy build smug/10 would summon again and again
If I’m being honest I prefer the new manikin mask, it looks like a Greek tragedy mask
A mascara do trailer era muito melhor
I find it really strange the original mask would have been subject to an IP dispute at all. Aside from the black teardrop (which could have been easily removed) it had no distinguishing features whatsoever. How do you point at the most basic, rudimentary mask possible and claim to own the design? Plus, people in the anime and game industries copy each other all the time. I haven't tried digging deeper into this but I generally get the feeling it was a rumor started by people who think you can get sued over minor design similarities.
you bring dishonor to this famiry
Uhh.. the mask from the trailer was SOOooo mutch cooler!
I doubt it was from Naruto (ANBU units with animal motives). Search for "Darker than Black" and you will see a much greater similarity between this mask and the original Manikin mask. Naruto causing this was a widespread rumor (because many kids only knew this anime) but it is one thing to spread this on youtube but another to write that into a wiki. At least give us links were FROM or Naruto creators talk about this matter. Some proof or erase this "fan theory".