Minotaur Helm is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"An ornamental helm commissioned by the Old Iron King.
An awkwardly repurposed iron ornament, and as such, remains a stuffy, heavy thing.
Wearing it gives one the sensation of being smothered in iron."
- Dropped by Iron Warriors in Brume Tower and Iron Passage.
- [Scholar of the First Sin] Also dropped by NPC invader Oliver the Collector in Iron Keep (rare).
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Upgraded stats are only 50% higher.
- Similar in effect to Old Bell Helm: blocks headshots.
- The highest Poise among helmets (even higher than that of Gyrm Warrior Greathelm).
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Minotaur Helm C 30 9.8 100|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Try tongue but horse
Easiest way to farm is to run from the Foyer bonfire to the opened shortcut that leads you to the Chain bridge where you find the Iron Cepter. Run through the door on the right. There is one Iron Warrior and 4 Fumesorcerers. Easy to farm the Helmet and the Sorcerers set. (It's the room with the many Levers and Gates in case you don't know where to go.
Anyone else having trouble getting it?
changes your backstep animation
It does NOT blocks headshots.
Iron warriors easy to poison, use fog hex
Shhhh it will lead you to the secret Cow Level of Dark Souls II
Big poise for big boys.