|Requirements & Bonus|
Monastery Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"A traditional sacred headcloth/longshirt/gloves/skirt crafted at Lindelt Monastery. Made of lightweight, flowing white fabric.
The ceremonial design suggests that they revered whatever it was they watched over.
The purity of the garment, however, neatly symbolizes the fraudulence found at the very heart of the monastery."
- Dropped by dark spirit Painting Guardian in Aldia's Keep on NG+ (along with Monastery Scimitar). Note: this dark spirit does not respawn, drops are not guaranteed and do repeat.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Hood offers second highest poison resistance (almost equal to that of Gyrm helm).
- Robe, gloves and boots offer the highest poison resistance.
- Boots offer third highest bleed resistance (almost equal to that of Manikin boots).
- Hood, robe and gloves have the highest physical defense to weight ratio (but defense itself is low).
- It is the armor set of Painting Guardians from Dark Souls.
Video: Painting Guardian (NG+)
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Monastery Headcloth E 0 0.6 55|
|Monastery Longshirt B 0 1.6 55|
|Monastery Long Gloves E 0 0.9 55|
|Monastery Skirt E 0 4.0 55|