Name-engraved Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Name-engraved Ring Effects
- Easier to connect to players who chose same God
Name-engraved Ring Locations
- Sold by Sweet Shalquoir in Majula for 5500 souls.
- A new god can be chosen upon un-equipping and re-equipping the ring for infinite uses. You can achieve the same effect by selecting the ring in the equip menu, and select "Confirm" on the same ring.
- While not explicitly stated in the description of the ring, it also makes your summon sign inaccessible to anyone who is wearing the ring and has not chosen the same god as you. This includes NPCs.
- It also makes players equipped with the same god appear more frequently as ghosts. This can be tested with a friend near a bonfire.
- Nehma - Goddess of Love
- Caitha - Goddess of Tears
- Calib - God of Disease
- Kremmel - God of Struggle
- Evlana - Goddess of the Hunt
- Hanleth - Goddess of Bliss
- Nahr Alma - God of Blood
- Zinder - God of Desire
- Quella - God of Dream
- Caffrey - Goddess of Fortune
(Fextralife players are generally servants of Evlana - Goddess of the Hunt.)"