Northern Ritual Band
Northern Ritual Band is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Northern Ritual Band Effects
- 0 = 120
- +1 = 90
- +2 = 75
- Increases spell uses by 10%, +1 = 20%, +2 = 30%,
- Reduces HP by 20%, +1 = 35%, +2 = 50%
Northern Ritual Band Locations
- Behind the Hidden Door In Sinner's Rise. When you go down the elevator to fight the lost sinner, right when you get off and walk down into the water make a immediate right and there is a hidden door that opens if you press the action button.
- +1: Have 30 Intelligence and speak with Carhillion of the Fold and he will give it to you (not given as reward for spending souls as previously rumored).
- +2: Aldia's Keep
- Increases spell uses by 10/20/30% and reduces your HP by 20/35/50%.
- When equipping the ring your health will be reduced immediately. When the ring is removed you will gain your MAX HP back but you will not have your CURRENT HP adjusted.