Old Knights are enemies in Dark Souls II. They are first encountered immediately after entering Heide's Tower of Flame through the Majula waterway.
- Old Knights are giant sentinels from an ancient time, when the Heide Kingdom reigned. They are reminiscent of the brass giants from Dark Souls I
- Old Knights have fairly high HP, damage output, and staggering attacks, but slow movement and attack speed
- Old Knights may use ultra greatswords, swords and shields, or great hammers. They all have telegraphed and relatively slow swing speeds
- Old Knights cannot be staggered, backstabbed, or parried. But they are fairly easy to circle strafe, and their attacks are easy to roll through
- Old Knights are weak against magic and strike (i.e. mace) type attacks