Petrifying Statue Cluster
Petrifying Statue Cluster is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Petrifying Statue Cluster Information
A lizard with a set of statues on its back that shoot petrifying darts at nearby players.
- Twinkling Titanite (uncommon)
- Promised Walk of Peace (very rare)
- Lightning Clutch Ring (very rare)
- Human Effigy (very rare)
- Triclops Snake Troches
- The statues themselves are indestructible, but the underlying creature can be damaged with a 'striking' type weapons, arrows, and spells or items with splash damage (such as Firebombs).
- With the right positioning, whips are easily able to hit the creatures.
- It seems to be easier to land a hit when striking their legs or behind from an angle.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
**** this thing