- Previous: Shaded Woods
- Next: Brightstone Cove Tseldora
- Boss: Royal Rat Authority
- Recommended Levels: ?? to ??
- Bonfires: Example, Example
- Clearing this area opens ??
- Must unlock ?? for multiplayer
Doors of Pharros Map
- Pharros Lockstone
- Large Soul of a Nameless Soldier
- Large Soul of a Brave Warrior
- Rat tail
- Life Gem
- Dragon Charm
- Radiant Lifegem
- Prism Stone
- Twinkling Titanite
- Blue Crystal Lizard
- Gyrm Warrior
- Bowman Guthry (Scripted Invasion)
- Royal Rat Authority: Boss Page Link
- Example lore note
- Example lore note
- Example lore note
Doors of Pharros WalkthroughWARNING: If you try to place a Pharros' Lockstone when the "being summoned as a grey spirit" prompt appears, the door may be perma-stuck closed.
There are items in both big stone doors (the ones that need 3 Pharros' Lock Stones to open completely),. The one on the first floor has the Santier's Spear, the one on the second floor has a Soul of a Brave Warrior. A Faintstone and Twinkling Titanite can also be found behind one of the stone doors by the two poisoned rats on the first floor, however the contraption for it is located on the second floor by taking the nearby ladder up.
- 1st Floor, 1st Room (the one you start on) left side: First and second door have Gyrm Warriors (one each), the third has a Rat.
- 1st Floor, Big Stone Door: The 3 locks each opens one side of the door, you only need to open the one in front, underwater. When in the Rat Covenant, contains a Mastodon (requires all three opened for him to get him out (NOTE: you can walk around the Mastodon to receive the items with just the middle door opened)).
- 1st Floor, 2nd Room (the one with the ladder): both Doors have Gyrm Warriors in them.
- 2nd Floor, 1st Lock after going up the ladder (after Gyrm Warrior): Opens a door on the first floor, which leads to a chest containing 1x Faintstone and 1x Twinkling Titanite.
- 2nd Floor, 2nd Room (after going up the ladder) next to the Chest Guarding Gyrm Warrior (on the Alcove) both locks open doors with nothing in them. (The door on the right has a Stone Gyrm trap inside).
- 2nd Floor, Right after first bridge: Activates blade trap on the bridge.
- 2nd Floor, Right next to last lock: Activates Stone Gyrm trap in front of it (maybe also something else?)
- 2nd Floor: Right after 2nd bridge: Activates Stone Gyrm trap on the bridge.
- 2nd Floor: After last lock, on the floor: Opens a path with a Gyrm Warrior and a trapped chest containing 15x Magic Arrows.
- 2nd Floor, 1st Room, right before 3rd bridge/narrow path, on the wall: opens a path, through the wall, that avoids crossing the 3rd bridge
- 2nd Floor, 1st Room, right before 3rd bridge, on the floor, activates trap mechanics for the iron Gyrm statue in front of the lock.
- 2nd Floor, after the 3rd bridge/narrow path, on the wall, activates blade trap on the "bridge".
- 2nd Floor: On the floor, in front of three Big Stone Door locks: Activates Stone Gyrm trap in front of it.
- 2nd Floor, Big Stone Door: The lock in the middle opens the bottom part of the Door, allowing you to get the Soul of a Brave Warrior inside. When in the Rat Covenant, contains a Mastodon (requires all three opened for him to get out).
- 2nd Floor, right before 4th bridge: Activates stone Gyrm Trap in front of it
- 2nd Floor, after 4th bridge, right before the way to the bonfire, in the wall, the lock moves the wall, blocking your path (you would have to go back around it)
Access: Defeating the final boss Scorpioness Najka in Shaded Woods opens up a gate which leads to the start of Doors of Pharros.
As you enter the area a Mastodon and a Gyrm Warrior are waiting. Defeat them then loot the corpse by the right wall for Prism Stone x10. Around the corner to the right is a MIMIC Chest which drops Black Scorpion Stinger x1 and Dark Leggings x1 (The Mimic enemy is not present in SotFS). Move through the small cave entrance to find Gyrm's Respite bonfire on your right. Head back to the previous room and go up the stairs. To the left is a room with a Dwarf guarding a chest containing Dragon Charm x1. To the right is another set of stairs leading to a room with NPC Gavlan and a corpse holding Lifegem x1. There is a spiraling stairway ahead but we won't be going this way till later. For now, head back down to the bonfire.
In the area past the bonfire is a Mastodon and a Toxic Rat.(If you are already a member of the Rat Covenant none of the enemies in this room will be hostile towards you) Many Pharros Contraptions line the walls but they are only helpful for members of the Rat Covenant. Scripted invader Bowman Guthry will also attack in this area (only if playing offline). On the far side is a corpse holding Amber Herb x2. And a door to the left leading up to a platform with a corpse holding Gyrm Axe x1 and Torch x1. Collect them then head back down. Find a big door in this room that has 2 Pharros Contraption beside it and a single Pharros Contraption in front of it (under water).Use your Pharros lockstone only in the one in front of it and the bottom middle of the door should open. Kill the Mastodon and go through the hole, there is a chest containing Santier's Spear. Go through the door on to the right of the corpse with the Amber Herbs. Up ahead are 2 more Toxic Rats and a ladder.
Climb up and loot the corpse for Twisted Barricade and Soul Of a Proud Knight x1. Take care of the 2 Gyrm Warriors ahead. Head along the narrow pathway, the Pharros Contraption that lies in between both warriors opens a path in the area below with the rats which contains a chest holding Faintstone x1 and Twinkling Titanite x1, to reach another Gyrm Warrior (if you attack him with ranged attacks without killing him, he will activate a nice spike wall trap at both sides of the corridor leading to the chamber where he is) guarding a Trap Chest containing Titanite Chunk x1 and Petrified Dragon Bone x1. Continue up the path and up the small stairs, check to the left of these small stairs for a Large Soul of a Nameless Soldier x1 and a Pharros Lockstone x1, then into the next room. You are now on the second level of the room from earlier. Ahead are more Contraptions and Gyrm Warriors. Take the narrow left path. Half way down you will find a room to your left. Inside is Ordeal's End bonfire and a fog door, but don't go through it just yet. Head back out and continue left. Soon you will reach the opposite side of the room with 2 more Gyrm Warriors and a corpse holding Soul Of a Brave Warrior x1. When you are ready, return to the Bonfire and go through the fog door to face the Royal Rat Authority.
Boss: Royal Rat Authority
After you have dispatched the Rat Authority, go back past the first bonfire (edit: after the boss is dead, you can head to the right from where you entered the fog, the path leads to where you need to be near Gavlan) and up the stairs to the room on the right where Gavlan was. Now is finally the time to head up the spiraling stairs. Upstairs is a long hallway with a Gyrm Warrior at the end. Careful, as this one likes to throw his axes at you. Up ahead is a Crystal Lizard, kill it quickly or it will run off the edge. Note: You can approach the lizard from the Brightstone Cove first bonfire. Much easier this way. Far ahead is a Gyrm Warrior on the other side of a narrow walkway. Closer to your right is a dwarf sitting next to a fire. Kill them and move to the other side and through the door at the end. Travel up the long winding stairs to reach a room with a broken fountain and some Urns. In the Urns to the left is a corpse holding Radiant Lifegem x1. Go through the door to enter Brightstone Cove Tseldora.