|Requirements & Bonus|
Priestess Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Robe worn by Drangleic clerics."
"The clerics of Drangleic have retained their status throughout the ages, but were always at arms length from the royal family, as if their existence was little more than a formality."
"It is customary for clerics to wear different garb depending on their area, but the reason for this practice is unknown...
This is a woman's robe."
- Dropped by Dark Priestess in Dragon Shrine, who is found in a small rotunda above the main path.
- Dropped by NPC invaders Merciless Roenna in Huntsman's Copse and Peculiar Kindalur in Shrine of Amana.
- [Scholar of the First Sin] Full set is found behind an illusory wall in Brightstone Cove Tseldora, just before Prowling Magus and Congregation boss. On NG+ pieces of the set are also dropped by dark spirit Dark Priestess found in the same room.
- [Scholar of the First Sin] Dropped by Dark Priestess in Dragon Aerie, who is found on a side path next to second wyvern's nest.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Headpiece grants +1 to Faith.
- Robe offers second highest lightning defense (almost equal to that of Archdrake robe, Lucatiel's vest and Saint's robe).
- Skirt offers second highest lightning defense (almost equal to that of Desert Sorceress skirt, Lucatiel's boots and White Priest skirt).
- This set is believed to be the clothing of Aldia Warlocks (especially Merciless Roenna): switch the helm to Warlock Mask and the colour scheme fits well.
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Priestess Headpiece E 0 1.2 50|
|Priestess Robe B 0 2.8 50|
|Priestess Gloves E 0 0.9 50|
|Priestess Skirt E 0 1.9 50|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I can't put my finger on it but the head piece reminds me more of a stripper than a nun, a stripper nun maybe.