Prism Stone is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Can be used to mark a path, or to see whether or not a fall is fatal.
- Can be traded for lowest tier items with Dyna & Tillo in Things Betwixt.
- Using these in the Rat King Covenant can draw a gray phantom's attention with clever use. Either activate the item to give off the colorful effect or 'Leave' one somewhere to trick greedy players.
- Once the stone hits the ground, it will play one of two sounds- the soft tone meaning it's a survivable fall, or the blaring sound meaning a drop to your death.
- Dyna & Tillo will not accept stacked stones. You may stand in the nest and select "Leave" and drop them individually to receive a reward. You may drop many individual stones one at a time and receive all the rewards at once.
- You will always receive a reward of the same or a greater tier value.
- Unlike the counterpart in Dark Souls, this one has a maximum cap to prevent lagging, 30 prisms at max.