|Requirements & Bonus|
Prisoner's Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Rags worn by imprisoned Hollows. This appears to have been worn on the head (body, arms, hip).
Judging by its looks and apparent virtues, this really is no more than a tattered scrap of cloth. It still carries the stench of a Hollow."
- Dropped by Hollow Prisoners in No-Man's Wharf, Huntsman's Copse, Harvest Valley, The Gutter, Undead Crypt and Frigid Outskirts.
- Prisoners in Harvest Valley and The Gutter drop alternative versions of Hood and Tatters.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Hood and Tatters (all versions) raise drop rate.
- Alternative Hood and Tatters are full mask (instead of half-mask) and thin strap over the right shoulder (instead of wide strap over the left shoulder). These pieces differ in starting stats, but are identical to regular versions in upgraded stats.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Prisoner's Hood E 0 0.8 25|
|Prisoner's Tatters B 0 2.2 25|
|Prisoner's Gloves E 0 1.0 25|
|Prisoner's Waistcloth E 0 1.0 25|