The armor set she wears is a mix of the Old Knight Set with an Alonne Knight Helm she also wields a Bastard Sword and a Hollow Soldier shield.
- This phantom spawns in the Smelter Tower across the chain bridge with the fog gate (where you get the Scorching Iron Scepter) after you go down the ladder to the area with multiple doors and 3 oil beacons in Brume Tower.
- This Phantom will use one of the Pine Resins to buff the Bastard Sword before engaging in combat.
- A very useful tactic to defeating this phantom is lighting the oil beacons on fire and let her walk trough the flames while you circle around them, this way she will slowly burn herself to death.
- This phantom can light the oil beacons on fire when the weapon is buffed by a Charcoal Pine Resin and hits one of them.
- There appears to be a collision issue with the area at the top of the ladder which you climb down on to spawn her. If she follows you up the ladder, go around the other side from the climb point. She seems unable (not 100%) to get around to you, so you are able to attack her with ranged items or weapons without repercussions.