Rapacious Andrei is an NPC in Dark Souls 2.
Rapacious Andrei Information:
- Andrei is only summonable in one place: At the start of the Cave of the Dead, near the summoning circle. You can also summon Ruined Aflis, for a total of 2 NPC Phantoms.
- He wears the full Travelling Merchant set, similar to Magerold of Lanafir. Unlike Magerold, who uses a Scythe and a shield, Andrei uses a Shotel, which he can either 2-hand or 1-hand.
- Similar to the Explorer Starting Class, who has a plethora of items, Andrei has quite the selection of consumables. He is one of the phantoms who can drink Estus, can use Gold Pine Resin to buff his Shotel, and can even chuck Witching Urns, Firebombs (not Black, just normal) and Throwing Knives. He does not however, use any bows, crossbows, greatbows or shields.
- 'Rapacious' means "Having a strong wish to take things for yourself, usually using unfair methods or force" (Cambridge Dictionary). This could signify that like the gankfest-trio, Andrei himself is a Graverobber, intending to sack and loot the ancient city, only helping you in an attempt to rid himself of competition. This is unconfirmed, but it's a fun fan theory.
- Cave of the Dead, near the summoning circle.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
funni stache man
These NPCs are broken down hey constantly stand in your way and block you your better off doing this area alone