Red Tearstone Ring
Red Tearstone Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Red Tearstone Ring Effects
- Boosts attack by 20% when HP is below 30%
- (according to tests, this value is exactly damage x 1,255)
Red Tearstone Ring Locations
- The goddess Caitha could be another name for the goddess Fina.
- Worked with both sorceries and hexes despite the item description prior to Calibration 1.10, this is no longer the case.
- Since this ring no longer affects magic, the Dark Pyromancy Flame does not benefit from this ring.