Ring of Resistance
Ring of Resistance is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Ring of Resistance Effects
- +0 = 0.8
- +1 = 1.5
- Increases Resistance topoison, bleeding, petrification, and curses by 180
Ring of Resistance Locations
- Regular: Dropped by Cromwell the Pardoner
- Regular: Given to you by Cromwell the Pardoner. (After having 35 Faith.)
- Rng +1: Treasure inFrozen Eleum Loyce. By the invisible phantoms who use ballistas in the frozen stairs. Look for a corpse with the ring.
- Getting 30 Faith and equipping a Ring of Prayer (Increases Faith by 5) will NOT get you the Ring of Resistance.
- Ring of Resistance+1 is a DLC Item: Crown of the Ivory King.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
+1 w/ Dispelling+1 is very nice!
Should I kill him for the ring?
I dont understand where is the +1 ring , i dont know what ballista they are talking about , maybe its been a while since i done this dlc :/
The item location desription for the +1 version is absolutely terrible, it's much farther past the ballista phantoms...
in ds1 all the rings resistance was separate
the +1 rings durability is 35