Ring of the Evil Eye
Ring of the Evil Eye is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Ring of the Evil Eye Effects
- 0 = 105
- +1 = 80
- +2 = 65
- Absorb 30 HP from each defeated foe
- +1 = 50
- +2 = 80
Ring of the Evil Eye Locations
- Sold by Sweet Shalquoir in Majula for 4500 souls. Also found in a chest in The Gutter.
- +1: On a corpse at the bottom of the giant hole in Majula, On a corpse which a dragon guards in Dragon Aerie
- +2: Throne Defender and Watcher (NG+ only)
- There is a reported glitch that sometimes viewing bloodstains while this is equipped you will receive the passive heal. - Specific details of why/how are unknown at this time (the video is fake, it's an obvious time skip between health gains with the healing ring (Going frame to frame from 0:06 to 0:07 shows the time skip clearly). Video example.
- Edit: it most certainly does heal you viewing bloodstains. Possibly when enemy covenant members die as not all bloodstains trigger the healing effect