Ring of Restoration
Ring of Restoration is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Ring of Restoration Effects
- Restores 2 HP every second
Ring of Restoration Locations
- Inside a wooden chest below the Cardinal Tower Bonfire in the Forest of Fallen Giants. Go down the ladder next to the bonfire, across the bridge, unlock the door with the Soldier Key.
- Restores 2 HP per second.
- If you destroy the chest, it will give you only the three torches and the ring will be lost for that playthrough.
- Can be respawned by burning Bonfire Ascetic on the Cardinal Tower Bonfire.
- Effect stacks with Charred Loyce Shield, carry two Charred Loyce Shields on each hand while wearing this ring will negate the health drain of Symbol of Avarice.