Ring of Whispers
Ring of Whispers is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Ring of Whispers Effects
- Makes it easier to locate hidden enemies by their growl.
- The growl plays in the Grave of Saints as well, the ring is linked to Rhoy The Explorer, however, the ring does not allow you to speak with the invading NPC.
- Allows you to talk with Manscorpion Tark, husband of Scorpioness Najka
- Allows you to hear a strange growl in the Queens throne room (Not Confirmed, I went in there NG + no growl).
- Allows to hear growl of most enemies, commonly thought to be them saying " I'm Hungry. " or "Come over here" while near enemies. Works through walls and closed doors as well.
Ring of Whispers Locations
- Can not be used in PvP. Controlled testing has proven this rumor to be false; you cannot use voice chat outside of regular co-op. can NOT drop for another player when summoned. it disappears.