Ring of the Dead
Ring of the Dead is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Ring of the Dead Effects
- Keep human appearance even when Hollow
Ring of the Dead Locations
- Imprisoned Milfanito
- Drangleic Castle: By taking the lift located at the final bonfire in Drangleic, you come to a room with a woman trapped inside a cage. Using the Key to the Embedded, the cage will open and the woman trapped inside will disappear, giving you the Ring of the Dead.
- After releasing the woman and going down the lift, you'll hear singing, perhaps from the woman. This will only happen once.
- You can go back to the Shrine of Amana and talk to the singing woman after releasing the girl that gave you the ring. She will give you a fire seed. This girl is located behind the locked door above the Rise of the Dead bonfire. You will need to be Hollow to enter.
- There is another singing woman in a small hut near the entrance to the Shrine of Amana who will give you 1 Divine Blessings for saving her sister.
- The ring cannot be used to fool Royal Sorcerer Navlaan.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This ring looks like something from a late-night mail order jewelry commercial
Ah yes, the Placebo Ring, for when you wish to deny your reduced health bar.
put this little ****er with ring of the living to become a living paradox.
Is there a ring that make you look like a hollow?
Best ring in the game. Fashion souls ftw
does it allow you to summon
Does it also change your voice back to the human one? Just curious