Ring of the Evil Eye
Ring of the Evil Eye is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Ring of the Evil Eye Effects
- 0 = 105
- +1 = 80
- +2 = 65
- Absorb 30 HP from each defeated foe
- +1 = 50
- +2 = 80
Ring of the Evil Eye Locations
- Sold by Sweet Shalquoir in Majula for 4500 souls. Also found in a chest in The Gutter.
- +1: On a corpse at the bottom of the giant hole in Majula, On a corpse which a dragon guards in Dragon Aerie
- +2: Throne Defender and Watcher (NG+ only)
- There is a reported glitch that sometimes viewing bloodstains while this is equipped you will receive the passive heal. - Specific details of why/how are unknown at this time (the video is fake, it's an obvious time skip between health gains with the healing ring (Going frame to frame from 0:06 to 0:07 shows the time skip clearly). Video example.
- Edit: it most certainly does heal you viewing bloodstains. Possibly when enemy covenant members die as not all bloodstains trigger the healing effect.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Why are there 2 +1 rings?
how much health does this add after enemy defeat? it is hardly noticeable
The Gutter Ring of the Evil Eye probably isn't there in SOTFS?
How good with butcher knife?
This ring +2 is quite useful. Especially if you are using the Chaos Blade.