Royal Soldier's Ring
Royal Soldier's Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Royal Soldier's Ring Effects
- +0 = 120
- +1 = 90
- +2 = 75
- Increases maximum load by 10%
- +1 = 15%
- +2 = 20%
Royal Soldier's Ring Locations
- Behind a physically breakable wall in No-man's Wharf.
- +1: In a metal chest behind the far-most, right-hand door in the room with many Ruin Sentinels in Drangleic Castle.
- +2: Drops from Velstadt, the Royal Aegis in NG+ or with a Bonfire Ascetic in NG. (NG+ only)
- If the player's equipment load percentage drops below one of the threshold values (30%, 50%, 70%, 100%) as a result of wearing this ring, then they will receive the associated benefits, such as faster stamina regeneration and greater roll distance.
- Wearing this ring can reduce the effectiveness of Flynn's Ring.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
visions of rock...
above 4/7ths equipload, replacing chloranthy +2 with royal soldier's +2 will provide greater stamina recovery in addition to more roll distance
Be wary, buy ascending the bonfire Vendrick will be ascended as well
For future reference the breakable wall in No-man's Wharf is in the back right corner of the building below the bell with the poison pots.
Above the dark lurkers in the second part. Some Building with a breakeable wall I think.
where in no-man's wharf?