Royal Soldier's Ring
Royal Soldier's Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Royal Soldier's Ring Effects
- +0 = 120
- +1 = 90
- +2 = 75
- Increases maximum load by 10%
- +1 = 15%
- +2 = 20%
Royal Soldier's Ring Locations
- Behind a physically breakable wall in No-man's Wharf.
- +1: In a metal chest behind the far-most, right-hand door in the room with many Ruin Sentinels in Drangleic Castle.
- +2: Drops from Velstadt, the Royal Aegis in NG+ or with a Bonfire Ascetic in NG. (NG+ only)
- If the player's equipment load percentage drops below one of the threshold values (30%, 50%, 70%, 100%) as a result of wearing this ring, then they will receive the associated benefits, such as faster stamina regeneration and greater roll distance.
- Wearing this ring can reduce the effectiveness of Flynn's Ring.