|Requirements & Bonus|
Ruin Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Armor worn by the jailer's creation, the Ruin Sentinel.
The sentinel has no form, its soul residing within the armor itself. Stare at it for long and it seems ready to spring to life, but surely, such is an illusion."
- Dropped by Ruin Sentinels in Drangleic Castle.
- Note: this set is a rare drop, so it's recommended to use equipment that raises drop rate or to join Company of Champions to have Sentinels respawning permanently.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Chestpiece offers second highest petrification resistance (equal to that of Saint's robe).
- Gauntlets offer second highest petrification resistance.
- It is rumored that Ruin Helm's design took an homage to a headpiece in Armored Core: Verdict Day [reference pic removed – it's only showing Dark Souls 2 artwork; need relevant Armored Core pic].
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Ruin Helm C 8 4.0 105|
|Ruin Armor A 18 10.5 105|
|Ruin Gauntlets C 10 6.2 105|
|Ruin Leggings C 12 6.2 105|