|Requirements & Bonus|
Saint's Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Hood worn by miracle-casting clerics. Grants slight increase to spell uses. Belonged to Licia of Lindelt.
Lindelt is founded upon stringent commandments. Its inhabitants often travel to distant lands for ascetic training, but more than a few of these trainees liberate themselves from Lindelt's teachings in the process"
"Dress/gloves/trousers worn by miracle-casting clerics. belonged to Licia of Lindelt.
While its true Licia dedicated herself to miracles, its rare for anyone to pass through life without trouble. even clerics arent always who they seem."
- Received from Licia of Lindeldt when player has 30 Faith (Ring of Prayer won't help).
- Dropped by Licia if she is invaded with Crushed Eye Orb or killed directly.
- Also sold by Merchant Hag Melentia (18,6k) once Licia is killed.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Hood grants +1 to Faith and increases the number of spell uses by a minimum of 1.
- Test results (initial and increased numbers): 3 – 4, 6 – 9, 32 – 36.
- Robe offers second highest lightning defense (almost equal to that of Archdrake robe, Lucatiel's vest and Priestess robe) and second highest petrification resistance (equal to that of Ruin set chestpiece).
- Boots offer the highest lightning defense, as well as second highest fire defense (equal to that of Black boots, Black Dragon leggings, Bone King boots and almost equal to that of Alonne Knight and Syan's leggings).
- Requires 16 Faith.
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Saint's Hood E 0 0.9 55|
|Saint's Dress B 0 2.6 55|
|Saint's Long Gloves E 0 1.0 55|
|Saint's Trousers E 0 2.0 55|