Silvercat Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Silvercat Ring Effects
- Reduces damage from falling
Silvercat Ring Locations
- You can use this ring to reach some treasures early, including the hole in Majula, the one that leads to The Gutter.
- The ring allows you to safely fall into the salamander pit. Scattered around the pit are various pieces of wood and other refuse you can land on. The safest drop is in the top right corner after crossing the bridge below the Cardinal Tower bonfire. Be sure you have enough HP to survive the fall. If successful, loot the corpse and chest, just repeat if you happen to die to retrieve your bloodstain.
- The effects of this ring stacks with other items that give reduced falling damage such as the Flying Feline Boots and the Lion Warrior Cuffs.
- Using the Lion Warrior Cape, Lion Warrior Skirt, and 1200hp I was able to survive the Majula pit (with some HP to spare)without purchasing the Silvercat Ring.