Items >> Consumables >>
Smooth & Silky Stone is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
| "A perfectly smooth and silky stone.
Use to restore HP.
The shine of this stone is no ordinary polish, and can only be achieved over a long period. Some in this land are in search of such mystical stones."
- Restores 20% of user's HP.
- Can be traded for medium tier items with Dyna & Tillo in Things Betwixt.
- x10 reward for achieving the Rat King Covenant rank 2.
- At the beginning near the hut of the 3 Firekeepers, near the waterfall. You can see it from the first bridge to the left. It's a small smooth and silky stone but if you use bonfire ascetic or go there NG+ you will get 3 smooth and silky stone.
- Reward for fulfilling your duty as a shade using the Small White Sign Soapstone.
- Up the stairs to the right before the Lost Sinner boss in Sinners' Rise (need the Bastille Key).
- x5 in a chest in Memory of Vammar near Drummond.
- Drop from the Banedigger (Dark Magic Giants) in Harvest Valley.
- Drop from Amana Aberrations (Lizardmen) in Shrine of Amana.
- Drop from the Undead Devourer (pig) in Brightstone Cove Tseldora near the first bonfire (Royal Army Campsite).(Roughly 1/4 drop rate)
- Dyna & Tillo will not accept stacked stones. You may stand in the nest and select "Leave" and drop them individually to receive a reward. You may drop many individual stones one at a time and receive all the rewards at once.
- You will always receive a reward of the same or a greater tier value.
Offerings and Corresponding Tier Rewards
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!