Sorcery Clutch Ring
Sorcery Clutch Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Sorcery Clutch Ring Effects
- Increases Magic Attack Rating by 30
- Decreases Physical Defense by 80
Sorcery Clutch Ring Locations
- Backtrack from the Lowermost Floor Bonfire in Brume Tower and take the elevator up. After the first enemy, follow the short path to the left to find an iron chest containing this ring.
- Magic AR increase varies.
- Regular weapons infused with magic only receive 15AR while special weapons with innate magic damage benefit more from this ring.
- Higher base magic damage generally results in a higher bonus.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
For some reason, this ring doesn't work for good scalling melee builds. What a putrid shame, Isn't it?
This thing really isn't worth it, the damage increase is trivial in most situations to make up for the loss of physical resistance and a ring slot, and the weight of 2 is ball breaking as well.
Does it work if you have 99 sorcery?
Fextralife should provide more detailed info for these rings. But I guess they have no time too focused on adding ADS which make mine browser crash if I stay on this site longer than 5 minutes.