Soul of the King
Soul of the King is a consumable item in Dark Souls 2.
- Consuming gives 50,000 Souls.
- You must pick up the King's Set in the same room to be able to trade the soul.
- Trade with Weaponsmith Ornifex for:
- Found behind a door at the end of a bridge that is slightly submerged in water between the second and third bonfire in Shrine of Amana.
There are tree roots blocking the path to the door, destroying the roots gives you access to the door, behind the door is a chair with the Soul of the King on it and to the left of that is his set.
Only obtainable after having defeated Vendrick in Undead Crypt. The door can only be opened if you have restored your humanity.
- This Item will not respawn with the use of a Bonfire Ascetic
- You need take the armor to exchange the soul. (It's in the same room)
- Using Bonfire Ascetic to defeat Vendrick again does NOT respawn soul