Spell Quartz Ring
Spell Quartz Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Spell Quartz Ring Effects
- +0 = 140
- +1 = 110
- +2 = 90
- +3 = 75
- Increases magic defense by 50
- +1 = 80
- +2 = 100
- +3 =150
Spell Quartz Ring Locations
- Sold by Carhillion of the Fold for 2,000 souls.
- +1: Earthen Peak, behind an illusory wall with a few small poison pots in front of it.
- +2: King's Passage, in a chest after the Looking Glass Knight boss fight.
- +3: Brume Tower, go out and to the right from the Foyer bonfire, it is behind a small wall on a corpse. - Location Video
- Starting Ring for Explorer