Coming from Fire Keepers' Dwelling you just walk through the gap in the wall in front of you and follow the path past all the fog walls and proceed through the rock cleft. You will enter the area of Majula. walk down the path and go through the broken arch. The bonfire is to your far right.
- No bosses
Burning a bonfire ascetic here respawns the following items/enemies/bosses:
- Binoculars (hidden path on cliff drop)
- Cleric's Sacred Chime (corpse on hidden path on cliff drop)
- Morning Star (corpse on hidden path on cliff drop)
- Divine Blessing (on a corpse leaned up against a tree near entrance to Shaded Woods)
- Pharros' Lockstone (inside the Mansion's library)
- Pharros' Lockstone (on a plank in the hole in the middle of town)
- Titanite Shard x3,Torch x3 upstairs in the mansion
- Titanite Shard (wooden chest in Maughlin the Armourer's house), Moon Butterfly Shield instead after two Bonfire Ascetics
- Lifegem (on a corpse under a tent in the town square)
- Short Bow in the Wooden chest in Blacksmith Lenigrast's house)
- Radiant Lifegem (on a plank in the hole in the middle of town)
- Poison Moss x3 (on a plank in the hole in the middle of town)
- Ring of the Evil Eye +1 (on a plank at the bottom of the hole in the middle of town)
- All Pharros' Contraptions in Grave of Saint
- Disc Chime
- Skeletons in the mansion's basement (each one drops a Human Effigy)
- A new Skeleton below the Mansion will spawn for each ascetic that is burned, each of which will drop a Human Effigy.
- One new Black phantom will spawn within the tutorial area in a pit you need to drop down into to progress through the tutorial.
- Can purchase Moon Butterfly Armor set from Maughlin the Armourer after using two Bonfire Ascetics
- The metal chest in the mansion's basement does not respawn upon use of an ascetic.