Vitality is an Attribute in Dark Souls 2. Vitality determines your character's equipment load, physical defence, and poison resistance. Attributes can be increased by assigning points into them when Leveling Up.
An attribute that determines your maximum equipment load.
- Raises equipment load: 1.5 equip load per point (0-29), 1 equip load per point (30-49), 0.5 equip load per point (50-70), 0.5 equip load per two points (71-99).
- Raises physical defense: (see **Strength for physical defense details)
- Raises poison resistance**
- Slightly increases HP for each point: +2 HP (0-20), +1 HP (21-50), +0 HP (51-99)
- The Swordsman begins with the lowest Vitality at 4 and the Bandit starts with the highest Vitality at 11.
- In order to maintain a fast roll your current equipment load must be 70% or less.
- Maximum equipment load can be increased further by wearing the Royal Soldier's Ring, Dragon Rings, Sinner's Mask or Aurous Set.
- Base stat at SL 0 is 31.
Vitality Data Table
|Vitaly Level||Equip Load Gain per Level||Hp Gain per level|