Mirrah Hat is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"A hat from the land of Mirrah. An elite order of knights in a far land used this hat in a ceremonial capacity. Masterfully crafted, but of little practical use on the battlefield."
- Found in Frigid Outskirts, on a corpse next to outer wall of the ruins closest to summon signs.
- Location Video
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- An alternate masked version of this hat is worn by Lucatiel of Mirrah.
- There is a glitch where if you go down a set of stairs, the feather stretches upwards. It can be reversed by going up stairs.
- [Speculation] Presence of this mask in Frigid Outskirts might mean that she died there, but it's unlikely since she has another mask and her adventure ends in Aldia's Keep.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Mirrah Hat D 0 1.5 50|