Mastodon Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Helm/Armor/Gauntlets/Leggings worn by the Primal Knights of Drangleic castle.
Their weight would normally crush a man, but the Primal Knights wear them as if they were silk, so fearsome is their brutal strength.
The King restored a forbidden, long-lost art to create these inhuman abominations."
- Dropped by Primal Knights at the entrance and inside of Drangleic Castle.
- [Scholar of the First Sin] Primal Knights are only found at the entrance.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Leggings offer second highest physical defenses – the highest among armor pieces upgraded with regular Titanite. Other best pieces are: Gyrm Warrior Greathelm and chestpiece, Steel / Drakekeeper / Mastodon gauntlets and Alonne Knight leggings.
- Leggings also offer second highest poise (almost equal to that of Looking Glass and Smelter Demon leggings).
- Requires 16 STR.
- The entire set is worn by Steel-willed Lorrie, an NPC summon in Old Iron King DLC.
- There's also Rusted Mastodon set that's dropped by the same Primal Knights in Doors of Pharros. This set is ~10% lighter and ~20% worse in all stats.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Mastodon Helm C 14 6.6 90|
|Mastodon Armor A 39 17.7 90|
|Mastodon Gauntlets C 20 8.8 90|
|Mastodon Leggings C 27 10.8 90|