Faraam Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Helmet (Armor/Gauntlets/Boots) blessed by the war god Faraam."
"This helmet (armor/gauntlets/boots) is designed in the style of the Lion Knights, a once-mighty order from Forossa. Although the Lion Knights wore heavy armor, they were feared for their nimble two-handed swordplay.
But their legacy was cut short with the fall of Forossa."
- Found in Drangleic Castle, next to King's Gate bonfire: enter the hall with six sealed doors and kill Stone Soldiers next to the door on far left (Ruin Sentinel will be behind it). Drop into the hole (Ruin Sentinel is likely to follow you if not killed) to find the set, a Darkdweller, and another bonfire.
- Also dropped by dark spirit Faraam Knight (not guaranteed) in Frigid Outskirts on NG+.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- This is the poster armor seen in both the cover of the game and in the first trailer 'Of Masks and Dragons.'
- Namco Bandai Games asked armor specialists Armedia to recreate this armor set, which has been shown at EuroGamer Expo in London, UK in the dates of September 26-29, 2013.
- The Collector's Edition includes a 30 cm statue of a warrior wearing Faraam set and wielding two swords. This statue has a bit more detail than in-game armor: there's a pattern on the side of helm's crest.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Faraam Helm C 4.8 85|
|Faraam Armor A 12.6 85|
|Faraam Gauntlets C 4.7 85|
|Faraam Boots C 7.9 85|
|Earliest concept of the Faraam armor, notice the different helmet.|