Events held in the world of Dark Souls 2 as a courtesy from the developers are listed on this page.
From has announced a new promotional event for the release of the latest Patch 1.10.
From has announced the 3rd promotional event for the release of their 3rd, and possibly final, DLC, Crown of the Ivory King! Your next treasure in the Majula basement will be a reskinned Longsword! It will match up wiith your Moonlight Greatsword rather well. Happy Fashion Souls!
This event will be active and available during the following dates:
- September 30th to October 13th *
From has announced the 2nd promotional event for the release of their 2nd DLC, Crown of the Old Iron King! You will find in the Majula basement a reskinned Blacksteel Katana this time around!
The schedule of this content will be:
- August 26th to September 5th
Majula Mansion treasure box every week until the first DLC is released.
The scheduled contents are:
- June 5, 2:00 pm: Petrified Something x3 (for Dyna & Tillo trading)
- June 11, 2:00 pm: Twinkling Titanite x2 (for weapon upgrading)
- June 18, 2:00 pm: Cracked Red Eye Orb x5 (for invading)
- June 25, 2:00 pm: Bonfire Ascetic x4 (for increasing Bonfire level)
- July 1, 2:00 pm: Poison Stone x1, Bleed Stone x1 (for weapon infusion)
- July 8, 2:00 pm: Elizabeth Mushroom x3, Withered Dusk Herb x3 (for healing/spell cast replenishment)
- July 15, 2:00 pm: Smooth and Silky Stone x5 (for Dyna & Tillo trading)
- July 22, 2:00 pm: Murakumox1 (for fighting)
- The event has already started.
- The chest will re-close if you already opened it prior to today.
- The chest does not reset via ascetics.(although it WILL reset if entering NG+ and onward. tested from NG+ to NG++. tested at the time bonfire ascetics were given)
- You can only obtain that weeks prize once per Xbox LIVE/PSN/Steam account.
- If you have no Xbox LIVE/PSN/Steam account or are playing offline the prize will not be there and the chest will be opened and empty if you have previously opened it.
The cosplay date is April 14th.