Soul of Nadalia, Bride of Ash (Fragment) is a consumable item in Dark Souls 2.
| Soul of Nadalia, Bride of Ash, who renounced her flesh and wandered Brume Tower.
When Nadalia came to this land, the king she sought was no longer there. Dispirited, she forsook her own soul and clung to the heirlooms of the old king.
This is only a fragment of a soul, and cannot be used in this state.
- When 12 fragments are gathered the complete Soul of Nadalia, Bride of Ash is formed.
- There are 12 of these and all of them must be gathered to form the actual soul, 11 are dropped by Ashen Idols and the last one by the Fume Knight
- The first ashen idol is just above the stairs next to the first bonfire of Brume Tower.
- The second one is shortly afterwards in a room you get to by a descending ladder, try to dispatch the enemies around it before approaching it, as getting near to the idol buffs the enemies.
- The third one is in the room with the enemy throwing firebombs at you and with the big hammer-wielding enemy.
- The fourth one is in the separate tower with the invader and the majestic greatsword near the third bonfire, it buffs enemies, revives possessed statues and curses you.
- The fifth one is behind the locked door behind the place near the third bonfire where you put the scepter, it does the same as the one above.
- The sixth one is in the third door from left to right in the place with the hammer-wielding enemy with four doors you can go to after activating the elevators of Brume Tower (accessed near the Upper Floor bonfire, where the Life Ring +3 is.
- The seventh one is where you are invaded by the Prowlers, on the way to the Smelter Throne bonfire.
- Ashen idols 8 to 11 are next to the Fume Knight battle, and can heal the boss if he approaches them.
- Since one smelter wedge can be acquired after defeating Sir Alonne, an ashen idol should be skipped when encountered in order to have enough smelter wedges to destroy the four at the bottom of Brume Tower in order to make the boss fight easier. The two best ones to avoid at first are (as listed above) number 4 and 5, as they are near bonfires and can be tedious to get to.
- Four more smelter wedges can be found up the elevator in the Foyer and then up the elevator directly ahead. Once at the top of this elevator, proceed right. You will run into Possessed Armors and Ash Knights. Once you defeat them and head up two spiral staircases, there will be a chest on your left and the exit on your right.