Immolation is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Pyromancy, you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancy.
"A pyromancy that creates a coating of flame, allowing the caster to incinerate nearby foes. Needless to say, this is a perilous spell that burns the caster while active.
If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
- Found in Belfry Sol, in a treasure chest past a fog gate.
- Damage to self can not be reduced.
- Damage to enemy is independent of flame reinforcement.
Can not be stacked with Flash Sweat.
- Spiritual successor to Power Within from Dark Souls 1.
This spell makes it easy to find invisible enemies in the Shaded Ruins
It is possible to roll through the self-damage.
- Casting Replenishment while Immolation is active will cancel Immolation. The reverse is also true; casting Immolation will cancel Replenishment.
- Casting Immolation and running through the tar pits in the gulch will catch them on fire.
| Acid Surge | | Anarchist's Glass Cannon Build | | Chaos Set | | Chaos Storm | | Combustion | | Dance of Fire | | Dark Pyromancy Flame Glass Cannon | | Fire Orb | | Fire Seed | | Fire Snake | | Fire Storm | | Fire Tempest | | Fireball | | Flame Swathe | | Flame Weapon | | Flames | | Flash Sweat | | Forbidden Sun | | Great Chaos Fireball | | Great Combustion | | Great Fireball | | Iron Flesh | | Lingering Flame | | Magic | | Outcry | | PaTrick6160's Sora build | | Poison Mist | | Pyromancies | | Toxic Mist | | Warmth |