| An altered state of titanite. Use to imbue weapons with magic, or to provide magic reduction to shields.
Sorcerers at the Melfian Magic Academy once attempted to imbue titanite with various elements, but are said to have failed. Someone must have succeeded though; what else would explain this stone?
- Can only be used at Blacksmith Steady Hand McDuff
- Imbues weapons with magic or provide magic reduction to shields.
- One of the items that can be received from The Sparkling Sisters Dyna and Tillo in exchange for a Smooth and Silky Stone.
- One can be obtained in the Dragon Shrine, on the corpse near the Priest who casts the lightning orbs at you.
- Doors of Pharros, first Pharros' contraption after going up the ladder will unlock a path below it with a chest containing one and a Twinkling Titanite.
- Available for purchase from Stone Trader Chloanne after having the King's Ring.
- Random drop from Leydia Pyromancers in the Undead Crypt.
- Pyromancer's Spirit
- Leydia Witches and Leydia Pyromancers in Undead Crypt drop these fairly commonly. (Can be farmed by ringing the bell in front of boss fog. Infinite respawns through that method.)
||Old Mundane Stone||Mundane|