Faintstone is a type of upgrade material in Dark Souls 2.
- Can only be used at Blacksmith Steady Hand McDuff
- Imbues weapons with magic or provide magic reduction to shields.
- One of the items that can be received from The Sparkling Sisters Dyna and Tillo in exchange for a Smooth and Silky Stone.
- One can be obtained in the Dragon Shrine, on the corpse near the Priest who casts the lightning orbs at you.
- Doors of Pharros, first Pharros' contraption after going up the ladder will unlock a path below it with a chest containing one and a Twinkling Titanite.
- Available for purchase from Stone Trader Chloanne after having the King's Ring.
- Leydia Witches
- Leydia Pyromancers (Can be farmed infinitely by ringing the bell before the boss fog gate.)
||Old Mundane Stone||Mundane|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Allows a weapon to deal physical damage, but using INT to scale. Handy for a heavy INT build that needs a weapon which doesn't deal magic damage, and can sometimes be better than Raw.
can you buff weapons with this infusion?
The drop rate on these is RIDICULOUS. I literally killed every basilisk in the entire game with full farming gear and not a single one dropped.
What's the diff between magic and enchanted then?