Illusory Ring of a Conqueror is a special ring in Dark Souls 2.
A ring of blue stone.
The stone is misshaped, however imperceptibly. renders certain equipment invisible.
Do not judge your foes by their appearance. He who approaches without a sword carries two behind his back.
- Makes left hand weapon invisible.
- Durability: 130/130
- Weight: 0.2
- Clear game without dying. This includes dying while wearing Rings of Life Protection, or while a phantom in another player's world.
- After clearing the game without dying, you should obtain the ring after the credits.
- DO NOT SKIP THE CREDITS. Many players have cleared the game with the requirements but have not obtained the rings. It is not yet confirmed, but it seems likely that skipping the credits may actually stop you from getting the rings. To be safe, watch the whole credits after finishing the game.
- A good strategy to achieve this is to complete it in a NG+ or higher world where your gear is already endgame, preventing death from early bosses that may prove challenging with early game weapons and providing high amounts of Estus and healing items from the previous play through.