Silvercat Ring is a fall damage reduction ring in Dark Souls 2.
| "Silver ring depicting a leaping feline. Reduces damage from falling.
Legend has it that when cats grow old, a force brews within them, and they are reborn as something new."
- Reduces damage from falling.
- Durability: 130/130
- Weight: 0.2
- Sold by Sweet Shalquoir in Majula for 13400 souls.
- You can use this ring to reach some treasures early, including the hole in Majula, the one that leads to The Gutter.
- The ring allows you to safely fall into the salamander pit. Scattered around the pit are various pieces of wood and other refuse you can land on. The safest drop is in the top right corner after crossing the bridge below the Cardinal Tower bonfire. Be sure you have enough HP to survive the fall. If successful, loot the corpse and chest, just repeat if you happen to die to retrieve your bloodstain.
- The effects of this ring stacks with other items that give reduced falling damage such as the Flying Feline Boots and the Lion Warrior Cuffs.
- Using the Lion Warrior Cape, Lion Warrior Skirt, and 1200hp I was able to survive the Majula pit (with some HP to spare) without purchasing the Silvercat Ring.