Ring of the Living is a cosmetic appearance ring in Dark Souls 2.
| "A ring bearing a sharp stud.
Appear human when a phantom.
This ring jabs into the skin, creating a throbbing pain that serves as a constant reminder of one's humanity."
- Effect: Appear human while a phantom.
- Durability: 130
- Weight: 0.2
- Frigid Outskirts area, found in a corpse before the chasm leading to the bosses Lud, the King's Pet and Zallen, the King's Pet
- Aesthetical purpose, allowing wearer to appear human
- Can be used for distracting invaders, although invaders can still identify the host by viewing the name.
- Invaders can also utilize this ring to disguise as humanoid enemies, such as Syan Soldier, Archdrake Pilgrim, Hollow Soldier, Drakeblood Knight and Alonne Knight
- DLC: Crown of the Ivory King.