Illusory Ring of a Conqueror
Illusory Ring of a Conqueror is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Illusory Ring of a Conqueror Effects
- Left hand weapon becomes invisible
Illusory Ring of a Conqueror Locations
- Clear game without dying. This includes dying while wearing Rings of Life Protection, or while a phantom in another player's world.
- After clearing the game without dying, you should obtain the ring after the credits.
- DO NOT SKIP THE CREDITS. Many players have cleared the game with the requirements but have not obtained the rings. It is not yet confirmed, but it seems likely that skipping the credits may actually stop you from getting the rings. To be safe, watch the whole credits after finishing the game.
- A good strategy to achieve this is to complete it in a NG+ or higher world where your gear is already endgame, preventing death from early bosses that may prove challenging with early game weapons and providing high amounts of Estus and healing items from the previous play through.
- Illusory Ring of the Exalted
- Illusory Ring of the Guilty (removed from final game)
- Illusory Ring of the Vengeful (removed from final game)