Mobile view and Sortable Weapons tables in the Weapons Sortable page!
- Smelter Demon Set (Reverted to Mar 4, 2016 5:42 am) by shen333 Aug 20, 2016
- Smelter Demon Set (Reverted to Aug 20, 2016 9:20 pm) by shen333 Aug 20, 2016
- Smelter Demon Set by shen333 Aug 20, 2016
- wharf_ps4 (Reverted to Jan 27, 2016 5:12 pm) by Fexelea Aug 17, 2016
- No-man's Wharf (Reverted to Jan 27, 2016 4:58 pm: Formatting was very messed up so reverting to last stable revision - please PM me if you have editing questions) by Fexelea Aug 17, 2016
- Flexile Sentry by Fexelea Aug 17, 2016
- Lost Bastille (Reverted to Feb 22, 2016 6:16 am) by shen333 Aug 15, 2016
- Lost Bastille by shen333 Aug 15, 2016
- No-man's Wharf by shen333 Aug 15, 2016
- Flexile Sentry by shen333 Aug 14, 2016
Dark Souls Wiki - previously Wikispaces
Join the Wiki to edit -- Click here for Editing Tutorials
Developed by From Software, Dark Souls 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Dark Souls, an action RPG with estimated sales of over 1.5 million units. The original game's appeal lay with its renowned difficulty and trial-and-error approach, one that Dark Souls 2 promises to sustain.
As of the 24th of March, 100 million souls have died on PS3, and 35 million souls have died on Xbox 360.
Regarding The Software
- The game is not a direct sequel to Dark Souls.
- As the game's protagonist, the players will embark on a journey to remove from themselves the affliction of a curse.
- Bonfires and covenants return, as do gestures.
- The difficulty level will remain, with the focus staying on learning from death to overcome challenges. The variety in ways to die has been prioritized but the focus is still on fairness.
- Story is presented in the same fashion as Demon's and Dark, unobtrusive and discoverable by players who wish to dig deeper.
- A new graphics engine was created to address frame-rate issues and give the development team an extra tool in creating atmosphere. PC will run at 60 fps and Console versions will run at 30 fps.
- Dark souls 3 PvP • Bleed and Poison on one weapon by mothereternity Today 10:14 am
- Dark Souls 3 Lore • The Paintings in Irithyll by Slarg232 Today 10:05 am
- Dark souls 3 PvP • Bleed and Poison on one weapon by FiveScissors475 Today 10:04 am
- Dark Souls III General Discussion • Stuck on Princes by Nescient Today 9:57 am
- Dark souls 3 PvP • Bleed and Poison on one weapon by Nescient Today 9:51 am
- The Week in Wikis: Dark Souls 3 DLC Announced, Nioh Beta, Trailers & More by Emergence Today 9:20 am
- Fallout 4 Nuka-World First Look & Launch Trailer by Emergence Yesterday
- New Vampyr Trailer Shows Off Deadly Gameplay by Emergence Friday
- Attack on Titan Review (PS4) by Emergence Friday
- The Elder Scrolls Online Details Update 12 & One Tamriel by Emergence Thursday