Alonne Captain Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Helmet/Armor Worn by the captain of the Alonne Knights.
The accoutrements of the Alonne Knights, who served the Old Iron King, were created with an advanced casting technique. Solid and handsomely crafted, their shine remains brilliant to this day.
Scholar of the First Sin Changed to:
The accoutrements of the Alonne Knights, who served the Old Iron King, were created with an advanced crafting technique. They remain solid and handsomely crafted.
The design is styled after the armor worn by an unusual knight who trained the Iron King's men in the sword. He was said to have deserted his liege after bearing witness to his descent into depravity."
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- There are only 2 Alonne Captain pieces – helm and armor (chestpiece). Gauntlets and Leggings are from the regular Alonne Knight set.
- Armor set has very good poise, and good defense for its weight.
- Chestpiece offers the highest fire defense among heavy armor sets.
- Leggings offer second highest physical defenses among armor pieces upgraded with regular Titanite. Other best pieces are: Gyrm Warrior Greathelm and chestpiece, Steel / Drakekeeper / Mastodon gauntlets and Mastodon leggings.
- Leggings also offer second highest fire defense (almost equal to that of Black boots, Black Dragon leggings, Bone King and Saint's boots and Syan's leggings).
- The shoulder armor (pauldron) loosely resembles Nineball from the original Armored Core.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Alonne Captain Helm C 12 5.1 90|
|Alonne Captain Armor A 38 15.6 90|
|Alonne Knight Gauntlets C 14 6.7 80|
|Alonne Knight Leggings C 23 9.8 80|